Thesis in the CVC - lithograph "Letter war", the evaluation - excellent. The training took place in the graphical Department. Qualified graphic artist.
Born in Leningrad on 6 November 1961, Studied at the Leningrad city art school (teachers: G. N. Antonov, V. E. Ryabov).
From 1979 to 1982 - student, art-graphic faculty of the Leningrad state pedagogical Institute. A. I. Herzen (teachers: L. G. Krivitsky, V. P. Sakovich).
In 1987 he graduated from the graphic Department of the Institute of painting, sculpture and architecture. I. E. Repin (teachers: V. A. Vetrogonsky, M. M. Gerasimov, A. A. Pakhomov, O. Yakhnin). Awarded a bronze medal of Academy of arts "For the best diploma paper".
Since 1992, joint exercises and exhibitions with artists of Sterligov group (E. Aleksandrova, L. Astran, M. Tserush, etc.).
In 1995 he was awarded the State scholarship of the President of the Russian Federation.
Since 1999, engaged in artistic design of books.
Associate Professor of the chair of drawing of the Herzen state pedagogical University. A. I. Herzen, member of the artists Union, Vice-President of Saint-Petersburg society of aquarellists.
Participated in more than 150 exhibitions in Russia and abroad.
In 2001, a goal was awarded the medal of the St.-Petersburg society of aquarellists "For the development of the art of watercolor".
The artist's works are in the collections of the research Museum of the Russian Academy of arts, the Central Museum of communications. A. S. Popov, the State Museum-reserve "Peterhof", State Museum of Majdanek (Poland), Russian state pedagogical University. A. I. Herzen, Municipal school of creative development (Gatchina), the International business center (Denmark), Municipal Museum Penkun (Germany), Municipal Museum Blankensee (Germany) and in private collections in Russia, Canada, USA, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Austria, Denmark, France, Mexico and other countries.
1. Home movie (Korolchuk, Parygin) - 1991, St.-Petersburg
2. The state Russian Museum, Lecture hall (Korolchuk, Parygin) - 1991, St.-Petersburg
3. Jazz Philharmonic hall (Korolchuk, Parygin) - 1993, St. Petersburg
4. Consulate General of Poland (Korolchuk, Parygin) - 1993, St. Petersburg
5. Jazz Philharmonic hall (Korolchuk, Parygin) - 1994, St. Petersburg
6. Union of artists - 1995, St.-Petersburg
7. Union of artists - 1996, St. Petersburg
8. The cultural center - 1997, Epinal
9. Ecole polytecnique - 1997, Paris
10. The cultural center - 1997, Schloss-Holte
11. International centre for business cooperation (Korolchuk, Maslov) - 1997, St. Petersburg
12. Municipal school of creative development - 1999, Gatchina
13. House Benoit - 1999, St. Petersburg
14. Gallery Tretjakova, – 2004 St.-Petersburg
15. Gallery S. Melnichenko, – 2004 St.-Petersburg
- Artworks in 1 collection