Biography and informationEdit
(1899, der. Sapyorno near Warsaw – 1972, Moscow)
In 1918 he entered the Zamoskvoretsky art school, which was led by B. N. Ternovets. In 1921-1925 he studied at the higher art school of B. D. Korolev and A. M. Lavinsky. Upon graduation, he received the title of artist 1st degree. Author of numerous monuments, reliefs, sculptures. In the early 1950s, creates a number of monumental sculpture for the fountain "Friendship of peoples" at ENEA. Participant of all-Union and international exhibitions. The sculptor is stored in the state Tretyakov gallery, state Russian Museum, in many regional museums of Russia and in private collections in Russia and abroad.