Biography and informationEdit
He graduated from the Moscow art school. 1905, and during the war studied at the art faculty of the Moscow city pedagogical Institute (later to them. Potemkin). There also came to work. He also worked for Newspapers and magazines, drawing cartoons and caricatures. In 1950, he joined MGPI in optional classes. Courses were formed in 1948 they took the students of the Institute. Four years later (in 1954), head of courses and until his death was their permanent leader. 1960 was listed as the head of the art faculty. This faculty was established after the merger of the two Moscow pedagogical institutes: they. Lenin and them. Potemkin. In 1964, drawing courses became part of the newly formed faculty of public professions (FPP) became the Department of drawing, painting and art history. In 1995 the FOP was renamed the outdoor Department of culture (OFC). Over the years his teaching has trained more than 1000 students. He participated in many Russian and foreign exhibitions, his works are kept in the state Darwin Museum and Moscow zoo.